UNO COLORLINE MACH2
Fast Core Vitrectomy and Safe Vitreous Base Shaving.
THE DOUBLE-BLADE EFFICIENCY:
IMPROVED SURGERY ROUTINE
- Due to the permanently open cutting window, the GEUDER MACH2 vitreous cutter features a constant and high flow for a fast core vitrectomy (40% faster than stardard vitreous cutters).
- The flow, which is adjustable anytime, in combination with the maximum cutting rate up to 12,000 cpm minimizes the tractions at the vitreous base. Combined with the reduced cutting window-to-tip distance, the MACH2 vitreous cutter allows a safe vitreous body shaving.
PREDICTABILITY = CONTROL
- The stable, cutting-rate independent flow provides a predictable behavior of the mobile retina, completely controllable by vacuum (venturi) or flow (peristaltic).
PERFECT COMPLICATION MANAGEMENT
- The MACH2 is not only the first choice for standard indications but also for complicated surgeries. The constant and high flow creates an excellent holdability in cases of luxated lenses or massive PVR structures. The long-lasting cutting blades chop the nucleus safely even during long surgery times. Thanks to the constant and high flow, the minimized traction and improved control, the MACH2 vitreous cutter is ideal in cases of traumata, vitreous haemorrhages and retinal detachments.
- Together with the megaTRON S4HPS High Performance Systems, the UNO Colorline Mach2 vitreous Cutter can reach cut rates up to 12,000 cpm.